Late abstract submission for Poster is re-open to Authors who have previously not submitted an abstract (as the 1st Author) for ISCB41.
Methodological studies and health/clinical applications in any of the areas of the Conference Topics are welcome to be submitted.
The abstract submission deadline: 5 June 2020.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts should be submitted electronically using the conference management system Coffee. Abstracts submitted by email will not be considered.
- Before the abstract submission the author should proceed with the Online Registration
- After registering, the author will be able to submit an abstract or save and correct it at anytime until the deadline for abstract submission. No changes can be made to abstract once it has been submitted.
- Each participant can only submit ONE abstract as presenting author for the conference poster contributed sessions.
- The title of your abstract should not exceed 110 characters.
- The text of the abstract should be short (up to 350 words), clear, concise, and written in English. It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- The abstract should be written in plain text. No mathematical symbols and equations, figures and tables should be included.
- The abstract should have the structured form and include: Background, Objective(s), Method(s), Results and Conclusions.
Even if the topic of your presentation concerns a pure statistical problem, relate it to clinical research questions and keep the abstract scheme.
The abstract submission system will require you to select one of the 3 categories related to Objectives/Content of the abstract:
- Development of New Methods
- Method(s) Validation and/or Comparison
and then ask you to select 1 to 3 of topics from the Conference Topics list https://iscb2020.info/conference-topics. Please select the topics most relevant to your abstract.
Conference Awards – Not Applicable to Late Poster submissions
The abstract submission system will ask you if you are taking part in the competition for the best Student/Scientist or in the grant competition of the Conference Found for Developing Countries. If you are applying for a prize/support, remember to provide the required additional documents. Follow the appropriate guidelines
- Application procedure for the Student Awards
- Application procedure for the Scientist Awards
- Application procedure for the Conference Fund for Developing Countries
The presenters will be notified of their abstract acceptance within 5 days of their submissions and no later than 8 June 2020. Accepted abstracts will be included in the program only after the registration fee is paid. The deadline for completing registration by presenting authors is 15 June 2020.
Accepted abstracts will be included in the conference Book of Abstract and posted on the conference website.
In case any questions arise, please do not hesitate to contact us: